The International Conference on Advances in Energy Research and Applications (ICAERA'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Advances in Energy Research and Applications. The goal of ICAERA'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICAERA is an acronym for International Conference on Advances in Energy Research and Applications .
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
ICAERA'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Battery Energy Storage
- Biomass, Biofuel, and Bioenergy
- Energy and Climate Change
- Energy and Environmental Pollution
- Energy and Nanotechnology
- Energy and Societal Aspects
- Energy and Transportation
- Energy Companies Challenges
- Energy Conversion
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Efficiency-Achievements and Challenges
- Energy Financing
- Energy Infrastructures, Marketing and Economy
- Energy Management
- Energy Storage
- Electric Vehicles
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
The organizing committees of two co-located events, ICAERA'19 and ICFFTS'19, have decided to allow registrants of either conference to attend sessions from both events. As a result, we encourage attendees to study the program for both conferences and attend the sessions which they may find relevant/interesting. For more information about the ICAERA'19 Conference, please view the Conference Flyer.