4th International Conference on Advances in Energy Research and Applications (ICAERA’23)
December 7, 2023
December 9, 2023
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Due to many requests, we have changed the dates of the Dubai 2023 conferences from February to December.
The 4th International Conference on Advances in Energy Research and Applications (ICAERA'23) will be delivered in-person in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The 4th International Conference on Advances in Energy Research and Applications (ICAERA'23) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Advances in Energy Research and Applications. The goal of this energy conference 2023 is to provide a space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICAERA'23 is an acronym for International Conference on Advances in Energy Research and Applications.
Topics for ICAERA’23 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Biomass, Biofuel, and Bioenergy
- Energy and Environmental Pollution
- Energy and Nanotechnology
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Financing
- Energy Storage
- Electric Vehicles
- Fossil Fuels
- Fuel Cells
- Geothermal Energy
- Nuclear Energies, Prospects and Issues
- Smart Buildings
- Solar Cell Theory and Applications
- Solar Thermal Energy
- Wave and Tide Energies
- Wind Energy
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The Conference proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees…
Learn More »
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $200 USD registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $150 USD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference