International Conference on Advances in Energy Research and Applications (ICAERA’20)
September 9-10, 2020 | Virtual Conference
The International Conference on Advances in Energy Research and Applications (ICAERA'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Advances in Energy Research and Applications. The goal of ICAERA'20 is to provide an online space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster a virtual environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICAERA'20 is an acronym for International Conference on Advances in Energy Research and Applications.
Topics for ICAERA’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Biomass, Biofuel, and Bioenergy
- Energy and Environmental Pollution
- Energy and Nanotechnology
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Financing
- Energy Storage
- Electric Vehicles
- Fossil Fuels
- Fuel Cells
- Geothermal Energy
- Nuclear Energies, Prospects and Issues
- Smart Buildings
- Solar Cell Theory and Applications
- Solar Thermal Energy
- Wave and Tide Energies
- Wind Energy
Virtual Presentation Options:
Accepted Authors may choose to conduct a 20 minute oral presentation in one of three ways: online live presentation, presentation of a recorded video, or presentation of a saved power point file with sound. Alternatively, accepted Authors may choose to present an e-poster at a specified time by sharing the file on their screen. Poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the…
Learn More »
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster