4th International Conference on Advances in Energy Research and Applications (ICAERA’23)
The previous event in this conference series, ICAERA’22, was held Virtually on October 27 -29, 2022. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Dr. Zhijun Peng for the paper entitled: “CFD Investigation into Effects of Intake Temperature on OxyFuel – HCCI Ignition and Combustion“
Authors: Raouf Mobasheri, Zhijun Peng, Abdel Aitouche, Xiang Li
- Dr. Karen Supan & Seth Soman for the paper entitled:“Techno Economic Analysis of Modular Microgrids in Cold Regions“
Authors: Karen Supan, Seth Soman, Michael Cross
- Sunirmit Verma for the paper entitled:“Transient Analysis of Lower and Ground Zone Energy Extraction in Solar Ponds with Temperature Drop across Exchangers“
Authors: Sunirmit Verma, Ranjan Das
ICAERA’22 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy Research and Applications (ICAERA’22) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy Research and Applications (ICAERA’22) is available in the link below.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $200 USD registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $150 USD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference