Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Dr. Zhijun Peng for the paper entitled: “CFD Investigation into Effects of Intake Temperature on OxyFuel – HCCI Ignition and Combustion“
Authors: Raouf Mobasheri, Zhijun Peng, Abdel Aitouche, Xiang Li
- Dr. Karen Supan & Seth Soman for the paper entitled:“Techno Economic Analysis of Modular Microgrids in Cold Regions“
Authors: Karen Supan, Seth Soman, Michael Cross
- Sunirmit Verma for the paper entitled:“Transient Analysis of Lower and Ground Zone Energy Extraction in Solar Ponds with Temperature Drop across Exchangers“
Authors: Sunirmit Verma, Ranjan Das
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $200 USD registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $150 USD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference